Thursday, April 16, 2009

housies!

I was doing my assignment when I suddenly thought of my dearest housemates. Our first outing was a dinner at Oliver's Restaurant in Northbridge. We had discussion on where to have the dinner. We wanted to go to some restaurants recommended by our friends but we didn't have a car to complete that mission. So, we ended up choosing the easiest way. Northbridge! I still prefer Ciao Italia though. I really want to bring my housemates there someday. Anyway, let's get back to Oliver's. We ordered three main dishes and two pizzas. After having such a pleasant dinner together, we went to Utopia for a drink. We sat down and played a game since the night was still young. We got to know more about each other by asking questions on our personal life. It was a great night. I really enjoyed that night to the max! Too bad Amanda couldn't join us as she had to go for her Easter camp. We promise to organise more outings in the future. =) Ahh~ It's so nice to have housemates like them.

dinner at Oliver's

Utopia

Unit 5

2 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Actually we ordered 4 main and one entree... The pizzas were part of the main... lol

LiNg WeNg said...

>.< ok.... so sia soi!!! i shall pay more attention to the menu next time...