Wednesday, April 22, 2009

happy birthday!

It's Christine's, Suk Bing's and Atikah's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I called Christine at 12am last night just to give her a surprise but she didn't recognise my voice. She thought that I was Jessica because Jessica will usually call her from Melbourne. Anyway, she was able to guess that it's me! Had a long chat with her. Gosh! I miss talking to her sooo much! We could have an endless conversation if I have more time to do so. I used loud speaker last night. My housemates said that they could hear me and my friend shouting at each other. Haha! We were just too excited! =P

I had a hectic day. The day was so packed yet meaningful. 8 of us ate together and talked for so long. Will talk more about Suk Bing's birthday celebration in the next entry. It was SUPERB!!! I'll get those photos from Amanda as soon as possible. She's got DSLR! Wooo~ Last but not least, happy birthday, girls!!! Love you girls lots!!!!

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha rupa rupanya i am so popular =P i called her at 11pm malaysian time last night (which is 1am melb time!) coz she din pick up my call earlier. but i din chat with her long coz i was so sleepy....

LiNg WeNg said...

hahaha... maybe she's busy with someone... haha... she made me talk to her for sooooo long..... how i wish we can all gather together and talk now...

*jeSSicA* said...

haha remember last time we had the 'conference' call? it was so funny....miss those days!

LiNg WeNg said...

yaya.... of course... we shall have one more when we're all free... hehe...