Thursday, April 30, 2009

pissing me off. you dumb dumb.

Do you know that there's this kind of people who love to tell you something and end the story without really ending it? I really hate this kinda people. If you don't plan to tell the whole story, don't even think of starting the story. You left us with so many question marks on top of our heads. You just ignore our questions. How rude of you! I seriously think that you're an annoying brat!!! I never had good impression on you, to be honest. You don't deserve it! We might not be very close but please bear in mind that we're taught to be polite and nice to our friends. Don't you ever learn from your parents? We help each other when in need. We don't just leave our friends in the dark room and walk out of the room. So, I came up with a conclusion, we're not friends at all. Oh well, I wouldn't wanna have a friend like you. You seek help from people when you need them but you never bother to help them when they need you. What kinda person are you? Selfish, arrogant, what else? The list goes on.

4 comments:

Jack said...

There are really many countless types of people with unlimited categories of characteristics..So, there is always a chance of dealing with different weird people..Some of my friends here at my campus...well..I don't even bother to look at them...

Take it easy..ignore them if you want..it is more important that you live happily..

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... of course i'll ignore those kinda people... thanks for the piece of advice! =)

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! You "scolded" him here ah...

LiNg WeNg said...

yes yes!!!! beh tahan him lo!!! don't reveal his identity ok?