Thursday, April 09, 2009

tq so much!

Went to uni to do something this morning. So touched when you told me that you wanna buy me a piece of cake. Seriously, I didn't expect you to do so. You made me feel so loved. Ok. I know that I'm getting more 'geli' now. Hehe. Anyway, I seriously feel bad about getting the month of your birthday wrong. I'm really sorry. I promise you that I won't forget your birthday from now onwards. I was really touched when thought of buying me a piece of cake to cheer me up. I'm not sad, just frustrated. Although there's no cake available, I still appreciate your effort. I was really touched. Thank you. You're such a great friend. Had steamboat for dinner with my friends today. It's so hot in Perth, yet we organized something like this. Just wanna enjoy our Easter break together. Steamboat was great. Reached home safely and got a bit frustrated again but wanna thank you for being such a good entertainer. That long chat was really fun since you love to tell cold jokes a lot. Think that was the longest chat ever. Thanks for your concern. =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. so, i guess the lesson of the story is if u think carefully, u wil notice tat there're a lot of ppl who care about u and willing to do anything just to see u smile.. :)

smile berjangkit, right? haha

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng, i baked banana cake....got a lot here, u want? =P

LiNg WeNg said...

but sometimes things just get out f my control. my mood keeps changing like the weather and i really hate it. i also wanna be a happy lingweng but i just cant ignore it. i'll try my best to smile and face it! thanks! =)

i shall try it when i go to melbourne next time ( hopefully this winter.. still thinking about it)