Tuesday, October 14, 2008

memories floating back

How's the weather in Perth now? It gives me a feeling of Malaysia. The moon is round and bright tonight. The scent of air is so familiar. It not only reminded me of my hometown, Miri but also Akasia where I lived for almost 2 years. All those memories in the past few years came back to my mind. How sweet and precious those memories that we had together. Those moments of life is just unforgettable. I don't think that I would have the opportunity to get to know so many friends from all over Malaysia if I did not appeal for the scholarship. I should really thank my parents for forcing me to do so. If not, I wouldn't be here, studying pharmacy. I started to ponder over the life that I've gone through for the past 21 years. Began to feel blessed with all the things that I have in my life despite the obstacles that I had to go through by myself. I learn more from the obstacles in my life. I learn from my mistakes. I promise not to repeat the same mistake again. I don't know if I can do that but I'll try. I did fail sometimes but I managed to stand up. One of the failure made me felt as if I was thrown into a dungeon forever. Nevertheless, there are some people in my life who tried their very best to pull me out of the dungeon that I'd created. This made me realised that I have to be a stronger person. Life goes on depsite the difficulties that we have to face each and everyday. That's what I've been telling myself all this while and I hope that I can keep my promise as I hate those people who break promises.

6 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

=)

Yi Tyeng said...

U better keep ur promise gal... =)

LiNg WeNg said...

"I promise not to repeat the same mistake again. I don't know if I can do that but I'll try." T-R-Y.... lol... dont worry... i'll try my very best... you can see my improvement right?? although i still look for you when i'm feeling emo emo.... hehe... but seriously getting better right??

LiNg WeNg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yi Tyeng said...

Yes yes, getting better... Keep it up! lol

LiNg WeNg said...

=P