Sunday, October 12, 2008

my good deed for the day

Siaw Tze mentioned that her church is going to organize a program in which they will send Christmas gifts to the Third World countries. I never joined this kinda event before. I just felt like contributing something as well. So, I went to buy 2 gifts for 2 little kids. One for a girl and one for a boy. Hopefully they will be happy to receive the gifts.

This is for a girl. Pinky bear bear.
Hope she can feel some love from me.

This is for a boy. I didn't know what to get.
So just randomly picked a sports car which
I assume a little boy will to own one. =)

Bought this for myself. Hehe. I just it so much. So cute!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

cute-nya~~~~ hehe

how u type out the heart shape?

LiNg WeNg said...

hehe.... copy n paste from somewhere over the rainbow??? lol~ so lame!