Thursday, October 02, 2008

fun.tired.


Just a brief post on Perth Royal Show for now. I've been feeling so tired since I came back from Perth Royal Show. Have no energy and mood to study at all. But still have to study for Cology test on Monday. It's so hard!!! Seriously not prepared yet. I still have 3 more days to study for it but there's so much to read and I hate his notes!!! Argh!!! Prefer LT's to AC's. Anyway, I went for the Sky Walker. Hehe! I'm so glad that I'm still alive right now. Actually, I was kinda scared when I was on the ride. Extremely scary yet exciting. I felt a bit dizzy after the ride. Can't forget the feeling yet. Luckily, Yi Tyeng and Claire joined me for the ride. Yi Tyeng said that I shouted real LOUD! DUH~ It's so scary up there. I closed my eyes most of the time. Only opened for few seconds. When I opened my eyes, I saw the blue blue sky. I saw the green green grass the seocnd time I opened my eyes. The third time? I saw those little people walking down there. Think I'm really daring to risk my life. LOL~ Need to start my serious revision now. TATA~

Sky Walker [imagine me sitting up there]

Fireworks! Love them! They are just so beautiful!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

oooo u went! haha that sky walker seems scary...

LiNg WeNg said...

it IS SCARY!!!!!!