Thursday, October 23, 2008

i lied.


This is what you'll see when you stand in front of my unit. All you need in order to get into my house is one of the student cards of those people staying in my house.





My new door knob. It's kinda troublesome to have such a high-tech door now. I can't leave my door open when I want to. I have to use a shoebox to leave it opened. How pathetic~




If anyone left his or her student card in the room, just go and get this card from the office. I had to do so even though I have my student card with me. I had to lie today to help Michelle to get her student card since she'll only return after 5pm. I personally hate liars a lot a lot a lot and I don't like to lie as well. Was a bit scared when I went to the office just now. I had to think properly what I want to say so that people won't know that I'm telling a lie. Although I lied for a reason, I still feel BAD!!!!!


3 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

how did u lie?

LiNg WeNg said...

i told the guy that i got locked out. He asked me to write my name and sign in a book. I had to write Michelle's name and simply signed in the book. I was thinking of telling him that Michelle left her student card in her room but I don't think they will give me the card if I were to say so. So, I had to say that I got locked out. I acted innocent so that he'll believe me. >.<

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... still feel bad lo.... although it's a white lie....