Monday, October 01, 2007

Goodbye, Tuition Free Week. Hi, Hectic Schedule.

As you can see from the title, I'm saying goodbye to tuition free week. I've been telling myself to study and study and study during my tuition free week. However, what I had done was slack + procrastinate. There are gonna be some tests in October. Timetable for my final exam is out. Just a draft. And it's super crazy. 5 papers in a week. Human Biology and Pharmaceutical Biology on the very same day. Starting to feel the stress that I'll experience more in mid of October. Sigh~ I've been blaming myself for slacking and procrastinating since I started my high school. Think I was more hardworking back in high school. Getting lazier and lazier. I don't feel like giving my Hectic Schedule a warm welcome. Sob sob~ All I can say for now is time flies.

No comments: