Thursday, October 25, 2007

=(

Today, I've proven to myself that I shouldn't let confidence be embedded in myself. I've been gaining poor results lately and this really hurt my heart. I don't wanna go through all these sufferings. Being pessimistic and lack of confidence is not good, I know. However, being over-confident is bad too. Do you know how much it hurts when you finally found confidence that you can do well in something but ended up doing worse than before? That's what I'm feeling now. Hurt, pain, suffering, sad, depressed. Perhaps, you think that I'm being far too pessimistic but I don't like this kinda disappointment. That's why I don't like to be confident in myself. I'm afraid of this kinda disappointment that I''ll get in return. And this is what I get from being over-confident. I don't know if I can tilt my head back and smile naturally to anyone anymore. I felt that I've disappointed not only myself but also my parents. Sorry.

6 comments:

PujutEngineered said...

Results are not everything. But attitude is. It's your attitude, not your aptitude which will determine your altitude.
Have the positive attitude coz there's no time to be weak.

LiNg WeNg said...

Thanks so much bro... =)
I miss home so much now....

*jeSSicA* said...

jia you jia you~!! i'm in the same situation as u...what we can do is jia you and jia you! dun give up! cheer up =)

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks, jess!!!! muacks~~

Chin Yen Ryan said...

No matter what..stay optimistic and always try your best o..
Gambate...:)

Wish me luck here as well...we are really in the same boat...

LiNg WeNg said...

sure gonna try my very best in finals.... good luck to you.... all the best ya... =)