Friday, October 19, 2007

What can you do when you are feeling blue? Well, I find that listening to instrumental music can be one way to make myself feel better. It's undeniable that some instrumental music are kinda sad but when I'm listening to them, I'll feel much better. It's as if there is someone out there in this world who really understand my true feeling and as if we are from the same world. I also listen to instrumental music to calm myself down so that I won't act irrationally. They are like friends who will always be there for me, especially when I need some time for myself. They are like the best companion when I'm feeling down, helpless and hopeless.

p/s: Anyone who has any nice instrumental music, don't be stingy!!! Share with me. =)

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

yea...true...instrumental music is really soothing. i often listened to it while doing my revision...but now i'm listening to more and more chinese songs instead.

LiNg WeNg said...

yea... good... i change to listening to chinese songs in high school.. dont know why... just love them..