Wednesday, October 10, 2007


For the first time in my life, I broke a 100mL cylindrical measure in Pharmaceutics lab today. I broke a thin stirring rod once though. That's a minor accident. Today, I was so blur. Didn't know what was in my mind. I wanted to place the 100mL cylindrical measure on the wooden rack but ended up hitting the water tap and **PLANG**. My 100mL cylindrical measure was shattered into pieces in front of my eyes. Luckily, my supervisor was kind enough to help me to clean up the mess. However, I still need to clean some of the mess as she didn't realised that there were still pieces of broken glasses on the bench.

I was the last one to leave on my bench. When I was discarding my product (Iodine), I told myself to be extra careful as I didn't want to stain the sink. Unfortunately, the cap of the bottle slipped from my grasp and fell into the sink and **WALA*. I could see droplets of iodine solution scattered around the sink. I was too stunned to do anything. I just stared at the sink for a few seconds. Siaw Tze who was waiting for me told me to clean the stain asap as I didn't want the sink to be stained. But still, the sink got stained. Sob sob~ so unlucky.


Time to sleep. Had my Chemistry mid semester test today. Glad that it's over. (^-^)v Now I can sleep like a log, like how I always do. =)

3 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! I broke a beaker last sem and a cylindrical measure this sem in Chemistry lab. :P

PujutEngineered said...

now go sleep sleep sleep!

LiNg WeNg said...

yi tyeng:
i nvr broke anything in chem lab though.. =P

bro:
of course i'm gonna sleep, bday boy!!!