Saturday, October 06, 2007

I don't know why am I so tired today. I'm like a body without soul.


When I woke up this morning, I was shocked to see the time.


Slept from 11.30pm till 10am like a pig.


Energy doesn't seem to be generated in my body. Started to feel sad.


Started to feel lost. What am I supposed to do now?


A surprise early in the morning will be a great medicine, I thought.

Or perhaps, an advance summer holiday will be an excellent gift too. Can't wait to go home.


~Home Sweet Home~



7 comments:

nh said...

A cute post..hah..

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... thanks... was so sien and frustrated.. didnt know what to do.. so update my blog lo...=)

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha....
'slept from 11.30pm to 10am like a pig'
no wonder u are so suited for the nickname we gave u. =P
oh btw u are so free to search for those pics!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

coz very sien~~... brain was malfunctioning.. hehe.. sometiems we need time for ourselves... time to relax.. destress... hehe... agree?

~luckystar~ said...

so cute la the pics!! yer i like.. =D

LiNg WeNg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. really??? cute leh... thanks ya.. =)