Sunday, September 30, 2007


My sister will be having her PMR tomorrow. Hope that she can excel in her PMR. All I can do is to wish her good luck and shower her with some gifts from Perth if her results is satisfying. She requested for RM100 for 1A and that 's so crazy of her. No way!! I'm not an ATM machine. She wanted a cell phone from me. No way!! She'll sms like hell every day and night. Don't think that Rm30 credit/month is enough for her if she has a cell phone now. I understand her too well. =P Anyway, I really hope that she can achieve an unexpected results to prove that she's not what I think she is.




4 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Oh my god! You're more like your sister's mother. This can't that can't. Luckily my sister is not like you. Pity your sister. :P

LiNg WeNg said...

ermm... as a sister,i also can understand her as well as my mom ma.. i sleep with her on the same bed every night last time... lol... got pillow talk one... =P

*jeSSicA* said...

haha yala like mother dy =P

LiNg WeNg said...

erm... a bit la... siawtze oso says that i'm like a mother.. sob sob...