Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mixture of Feelings

Last night, I was SAD because my parents are going to USA for my brother's graduation. You might say that I'm crazy or whatever because it's just America and a graduation. Australia (me) and Malaysia (my family). A big distance too. But you won't understand my feelings. I'm so sad that I cried when I think of them going so far away and for the very first time.
I MISS THEM.


This morning, I tried to call my mom's mobile but nobody picked up. My sis smsed me after school and told me that they had left for KL this morning and asked me to call my dad's mobile. So, I did. I called and talked to my dad. It's been a long long time since the last time I talked to my dad. Then, he passed his mobile to my mom and we talked for few minutes. I asked them to take care and be careful.
SUPER WORRIED about them. So, basically it's just a short chat with my parents. Now, I realized that
I MISS MY PARENTS SO MUCH. After I hung up, I felt really HAPPY. Finally, I talked to them after so long. In the same time, I felt like crying but I said NO-NO to myself. I shouldn't have cried and should be happy for my brother who's gonna graduate soon. I should be happy for my parents as they can use this opportunity to relax themselves and enjoy their holiday. =) Four years later, they'll be coming to Australia for MY graduation. Hehe.


Now I should get back to my
BLOODY HUMAN BIOLOGY notes and STUDY for my E3 test. =P

Going to Mamak Night after tomorrow's lecture.

FREE FOOD + DRINK. That's our AIM. Hehe.

Talking to parents can reduce my stress and make me HAPPY.....

2 comments:

nh said...

Try buying IDD card then you can call back to Malaysia very often. You'll certainly feel better. :)

LiNg WeNg said...

yea.. i did that when i first came here... usually my mom calls me from Malaysia... but seldom.. only when she feels that long time didn't talk to me.. haha... when i was so stressed in akasia, i felt like cried when my mom called me.. so i scared when i call her, i'll cry.. *homesick* but will try my best to control my emotions.. thanks ya, NH... =)