Sunday, May 06, 2007

Harbour Town (05.05.07)

Really satisfied with my shopping trip. Bought a Levi's jeans. My very first one. For a cheaper price of course. Bought a scarf again. I don't know when am I going to wear a scarf out since I have like 5 of them. I'm like enjoying the feeling of buying them and also adding them to my collection. How could I??? Must fully utilize them. If not, it will be considered as wasting money. No good.

Wanted to buy a long-sleeve shirt from Cotton On but Siaw Tze said that both me and Hsiu Li looked fat in it. So, we ended up putting the shirt back. Felt like buying another red shirt from AWOL but I still didn't buy it. The reason is I thought Yee Fang had that shirt. So, it's better not to buy. Save my money too. Bought too many clothes since I came to Perth. Better save my money to shop in KL. MUahaahaa~!!!

Changed my shampoo from Schwarzkopf to VO5. Think it's much better for my hair. Introduced by Hsiu Li. Will try again for some time and see what's the outcome. Just wait and see.

Time to sleep. ZzZzzZzZzZz.......

4 comments:

emo-ist said...

where's ur cbox o?

LiNg WeNg said...

haih... after i upgraded my template, it's gone... tried to insert a new but to no avail... will try again... now very pek chek bout my 21st may schedule... argh~!!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

no wonder la..i was wondering where's that cbox...i just knew that u guys are coming to melb!!! hahaha...gonna be re nao during winter!! yea yea~

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... yaya..... dun miss me too much ya.. coz i'm coming soon... rmbr to give me a big hug when u c me... haha...