Sunday, May 27, 2007

I had 15 hours of sleep yesterday. From 430pm-730am the next day. You may think that 15 hours???? That's too much. But I only had about 30minutes of sleep the night before or should I say Friday morning?

Hmm.. apparently, I had 5 lab reports which was due on Friday at 12pm. So, I had to finish them up asap. My paraphrasing skill is extremely poor. I'm sorry, Siaw Tze. For referring to your reports and trying to figure out how to paraphrase your authentic work. I didn't have the faintest idea what the two practicals (prac 4 and 5) were about. That's why I need to go to Yijia's room to do my lab reports. She's got all the sources that I need to complete my reports. Two people doing their lab reports together is better than me doing it alone in my room. But, she finished earlier than me. She slept at about 3am. I stayed up until 6 something. I was thinking of not to sleep but still, I took a nap. My alarm rang at 7am and it's time for me to rush back to my room and print out my lab reports. Didn't have much time for breakfast, I just grabbed a yogurt bar and headed for HB tutorial at 8am. I was so sleepy in that tutorial. Sorry that I couldn't pay much attention in that tutorial.

After my HB tutorial, I had to rush back to VH and print my HSC research paper. Due date?? 25th May 4pm. Had some more time to draw some diagrams for my reports. And, FINALLY, it's time to pass it up and I found that everyone put their reports in a ring file. SO DEAD!!! I didn't even have a file and I was so desperate that I need to steal a piece of the transparent plastic paper (the soft type) from someone's clear folder. I know that that was a sin and it is still a sin. But what to do?? I've got no choice. Then, I heard from my coursemate that my supervisor wanted us to put our reports in a ring file, not a transparent plastic paper. ARGH!!! I was so pissed off and started to scold myself in my heart for not preparing a proper file. BALASAN!!!! In the end, I just dumped my reports in the transparent plastic paper and left for my chem tutorial. I admitted that I fell asleep in my chem tutorial. My other friends did too. I even laughed at him when I saw him dozing off only after a few seconds. Haha~ Everyone was like discussing the time that they slept the night before. Some didn't sleep at all and their eyes turned into panda bear's eyes.

After the chem tutorial, I went back to VH and copied the chem report that I was asked to hand in on that day. Yea, I finished copying and settled my HSC stuff, waiting for Yijia (queen of pekchekness) to finish hers and we went to hand in our HSC research paper then our chem reports. I think that I would have faint if I don't have the determination to pass up my HSC paper. I couldn't catch up with Yijia and Linda as they walked so fast and seemed to forget taht I was lack of sleep and I didn't have much energy to walk all the way to the stupid and far far away building just to hand in my HSC paper. However, I managed to pass it up on time.

Guess what happened next? When we went to the Chemistry building, there was no one at the counter to accept our chem reports. We quickly emailed our demonstrator, telling him about our problem. Then, I was so exhausted that I didn't even bother to inform Michelle not to wake me up as I needed sleep. I just changed and told my housemate who stays next to my room to tell Michelle not to wake me up but cook my dinner. I said that I'll wake up again later to have dinner. Once I laid on my bed, and that's the end of my day. I slept until the next morning. I looked at my watch when I woke up and saw the time. 730. Is it 730am or 730pm?? If it's pm, then I think that I can continue my sleep. So, I turned my head to my windows and saw some light. So, it's 730am. Time to wake up. Felt so bored because everyone was still sleeping. It's only 730am. Who on earth will wake up so early on a Saturday morning???? I was so hungry as I didn't have any dinner the night before. So, I made breakfast and watched a movie in my laptop. Relax the whole day. No academics on Saturday. Hehe.. Stress-free!!!! But, stress is gonna enter my life again as I'll be having my final exams in just two weeks and I haven't started my revision yet. Gonna be so dead!!! ARGH!!!!!

2 comments:

t.v. said...

Keke, you saw me doze off, don't you? *Paise paise*

LiNg WeNg said...

hahaha.. u ah?? i forgot lo... lol...