Thursday, May 10, 2007

As Yijia mentioned her blog, we had a cold war yesterday for less than 30 minutes. Don't wanna talk about what really happened at that moment. That was the very first time I raised my voice in front of her. Was really frustrated and moody at that moment. The lectures were so boring and made me extremely sleepy and moody. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to do so. I knew that it was my fault so I smsed her and apologized. That's how we become good friends again. No more cold war. PEACE!!! =P

After 8 hours of lecture, FINALLY I'M HOME. Straight away threw my exhausted body to my bed but only managed to sleep for less than half an hour as Michelle knocked my door to tell me that dinner's ready. I didn't have much appetite. So, I told her to eat first. Miraculously, I didn't finish the potatoes. Usually, a super big-eater like me will finish everything that's left on the plates. I just didn't have anymore mood to eat that potatoes. So, I asked Cecilia to finish it for me. =)

Yijia called my house phone and we talked for about 15 minutes. The issue is HUMAN BIO PAMPHLET. She's super pek chek with her some people. I found that the way we plan our assignments or study is different from some of the Aussies, not all. Totally different. Yea, they like last-minute too. But they are like it more than us. They are procrastinating too much until we'll get frustrated and worried whether we can finish the assignments in time. So, basically our last-minute is much better than theirs. Bear in mind that I'm just referring to some of them, NOT ALL. So, what can we do?? Nothing but to compromise with them. Yijia~!!! Jia You~~~

Had a running nose and sore throat. Hope that I'll get well soon. Brought a whole big bottle of honey drink to lecture. Finished it in just a few hours. Felt slightly better after drinking honey. Hehe... Now Siaw Tze has my bacterias in her body because she drank my honey yesterday. She's suffering from sore throat and cold now. Sorry ya Siaw Tze. Shouldn't have offer you to drink my honey. Then, you won't get sick. Like now!!! Get well soon. =)

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

haha, get well soon, girls!

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks.. mine is getting worse i think...