Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday is also an embarrassing day for me. Haih~
Last week, there was a pencil case left in my Human Biology Practical room. As my group was the last one to leave the room, my tutor asked me to keep it and ask my classmates if anyone left it there. Siaw Tze asked me to keep it until the next class and said that maybe I can meet my Prince Charming ( the pencil case owner).

I wasn't close to my classmates so I was quite reluctant to stand in front of the class and asked them about the pencil case. So, I passed it to Yie Min and asked him to ask the whole class. Obviously, he won't do that. We were like so busy figuring out how to do our PharmBio computer lab work until we forgot about the existence of the pencil case. We then rushed to the super lab when it was 330pm. We really didn't notice that the pencil case was still there. We lust left like that. I only remembered about it when I got back home. =(

This week, in my tutorial class, the owner came and asked about it. Haih~ Obviously, it's not with me and I felt terribly guilty. My tutor asked about it and I told her that I passed it to him. Now, i felt guilty for both of them, YM and R (the owner). Sorry for 'throwing' the responsibility to you. YM. I could feel that my face became very hot when my tutor asked me about the pencil case.

After the tutorial, I wanted to put my lab coat back into my locker. I saw R and his friends at the notice board, trying to search for the "Lost and Found" notice. Made me even more guilty. I tried to avoid them by using the longer way to my locker. Still, I bumped into them when I was arranging my stuff in my locker. ARGHH~!!! I told myself to relax. OK. I met up with ST and YJ and went back to VH together. On our way to Chemistry building, we bumped into them AGAIN!!!! PHARMACY BUILDING IS REALLY SMALL...... haih~

My whole day was filled with guiltiness.......... All the way back to VH........

4 comments:

Nicole said...

haha.. the more u wanna avoid him.. the more likely that u will meet him.. haha.. this is called fate.. lol.. can't avoid.. lol..

LiNg WeNg said...

omg.. pls ah...

emo-ist said...

so berjodoh...woot!

LiNg WeNg said...

tak berjodoh langsung....