Saturday, May 12, 2007

11th May was Conney's birthday. She's now studying in Tasmania. So, I didn't get the chance to celebrate her birthday this year. Hence, I made a Powerpoint presentation for her. I compiled all the pictures that I have in my laptop and discs. Spent 3 hours ++ to complete the presentation. Still not satisfied with my work as it's too dull without any background music. Tried to figure out how to add some entertainment to that presentation. Tried my best to give her the best present that I could give this year. Finally, I got the presentation done with Happy Birthday music in it.

Then, I realized that the file is TOO BIG (48.1MB). I told her that the file is extremely big but she must accept it. Yes, she did. We both left our laptops on for the whole night when we were both sleeping like a log. I woke up the next morning and realized that the transfer was not completed yet. ARGH!!!! I told her that I would edit it again before sending it to her later. She agreed and asked me to keep the original copy of the presentation and let her watch it when I go to Melbourne. Yes, I'll definitely do that. Save it in a CD and give it to her. =)

After my classes end, I quickly rushed home and edited the presentation. Ultimately, I succeeded in completing the new version of the presentation. A smaller one in size (5.78MB). I was so excited after so much hard work I've put in to that gift. I quickly sent it to her email and left a comment in her Friendster to ask her to check her email as soon as possible.

I'm happy with myself. To be able to do a presentation for a friend far away from me. =)

No comments: