Friday, February 27, 2009

f.r.i.

It's Friday night and hence, it's time for me to relax. Came back from lecture after 5pm and watched drama with Yi Tyeng. We went to IGA for a walk after our dinner and continued with our drama when we reached home. Then, I had a chat with my mom via msn and there goes my Friday night. I certainly enjoyed chatting with her tonight. I've been missing home so much. It's 11.43pm now and I'm feeling tired. I had 5 hours of lectures today and I couldn't really pay much attention in any of them. Hmm. I wonder why. I even fell asleep in KB's lecture. It's too boring, I guess. Jia Huei even ran away after the first hour of KB's lecture. At least, I stayed there to show my support. >< I hope I'll pay more attention next time. Concentrate!!! It's your third year and it's gonna be hard!!!

2 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

I got 2+ hours lab but u didn't have ok... But i didn't really understand what KB said oso actually... lol

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... i just don't know why i was so tired.... maybe coz it's friday....