Friday, February 06, 2009

drama.again.


Just finished another Hong Kong drama series (Last One Standing). I thought of deleting that drama without watching but I didn't. From that drama, you can learn that some people can be so hypocrite. I hate those people. I wonder why some people in this world can be so fake and so mean. They are willing to hurt anyone including their loved ones. This is the outcome of watching too many drama. I also watched a movie called Connected. Got it from my friend. The whole story happened in a day. I was laughing while watching although it wasn't the right time to laugh at all since the actors were in danger. >.<

Oh ya. I went to watch Inkheart last night with my friends. The story is a bit slow for me. I yawned quite a few times in the cinema.

No comments: