Tuesday, February 24, 2009

congrats!

Congratulations to Candy!!!!! Finally, you graduated! How nice! Went to Curtin for Candy's graduation just now and I really enjoyed the fireworks! Luckily, we were on time to watch the whole fireworks display. Hehe. I wore that white shoes tonight for the first time and I hurt my feet. =( One of my poor feet was bleeding due to friction with my shoes. I know what to do when I want to wear it again next time. ^-^

Watching those graduates walking around in uni makes me feel like graduating as well. Another discovery was that I gained fat but I still had sushi for supper. =P

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i was picturing the graduation in daytime in my mind when suddenly i read 'fireworks'...then i realised graduation can be at night too! how nice to have fireworks during graduation!

wear plaster next time when u wear the shoes?

LiNg WeNg said...

i tried plaster before but it's kinda useless. so gonna try some other method. =) i love graduation at night coz i love fireworks.