Thursday, February 19, 2009

o.0

Just came back from orientation for 3rd year pharmacy students. The timetable is so crazy. I hope that I can handle it. Those lectures, tutorials, laboratories, etc. How I wish that I'm still enjoying my summer break. I have to go for TB screening someday in March. I need to do some blood test in the same week as well. My heart starts to beat rapidly once I think about it. Injections! Argh! I can't recall when was the last time I got injected. Oh ya! I think it was when I went for medical check-up in Shah Alam with my friend, Jessica in 2005. I was required to do a blood test that day. I have this phobia towards injection. I hope I could get through it as soon as possible. =(

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

just close ur eyes and think about other thing when they are injecting...
hahha....~! it helps!

*jeSSicA* said...

eh? u never have a medical check up before in aus? in 1st year all of us have to do immunisations and injections (as in real injections, ppl poke us, not we poke ppl that is) o.0

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... thanks, siew ting... i'll try to do that.. haha...

i didn't do any immunisations or injections here before... this is gonna be my very first time.... so nervous.....