Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged by Weena

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
--> Before 30? I don’t wanna be andartu!!!

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
--> Either playing the songs in my lappie [as loud as possible until it can cover up my yucky voice when I sing out LOUD!!!!!] or try to talk to somebody?

3. What do you have in your mind now?
--> Someone’s birthday =P

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
--> Any place where I can shop non-stop and enjoy the life there =P

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
--> I wanna be happy every single day = [be loved + adored by people around me]

6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
--> YES!!! [everyone does, don’t they?]

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
--> My scholarship!!!!!!!!

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
--> Nice weather, pretty flowers, S’pore or HK drama, delicious food [either one will do]

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
--> I won’t l-o-v-e someone before you are attached to him. I’ll just l-i-k-e him =P even if i l-o-v-e him, i'll be too shy to confess

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
--> Weena
a) always compliment me for being thin and fair when she's much thinner and fairer than me
b) pretty
c) enjoys her life a lot

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
--> It used to be a long list but when you really love someone, you won’t be bothered about the requirements you’ve set before [as long as he loves me and treats me well]

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
--> L-I-A-R!!!!!!!!

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
--> Bank in the $ [so lame] and go shopping for myself and buy gifts for my family… Hehe..

14.What is your ambition?
--> Simple.. Graduate in 2010!!!

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
--> Be free…

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
--> Emotional =S

17. What is your favourite colour?
--> I like lots of colour (pink, white, black, silver, green…)

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
--> Hmm… my loved onesssss????

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
--> Don’t talk so loud??

20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
--> Spend my day with my loved ones, hug them and tell them how much they meant to me

Eight people that I wanna tag is..

  1. Siaw Tze
  2. Jessica Tan
  3. Yi Tyeng
  4. Christine Wong
  5. Jia Huei
  6. Peifei
  7. Jing Guo
  8. Yie Min

No comments: