Thursday, March 13, 2008

- Pancakes -



It's Thursday again and I have a totally free Thursday twice a month. Free from lectures, tutorials, practicals and free from U-N-I!!! This morning, I went jogging with Siaw Tze and did my grocery shopping at Karawara. Then, I headed to the city with Yi Tyeng and Siaw Tze. We went to have pancakes for lunch. Christabel joined us for lunch too. =)

Pancakes at Carillon

the environment in Pancakes at Carillon

Siaw Tze's Vanilla Milkshake & Yi Tyeng's Strawberry Milkshake

Siaw Tze posing with her milkshake

Yi Tyeng's Blueberry Heaven

my Jaffa Orange

~ yum yum ~

tried this in VG but..... no suitable size for me... T.T
like it so much la!!! T.T

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

omg the pancake is so big!

dun pekchek bout the blouse k? it's the manufacturer's fault dun have a size 9....lol

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.... okla... try not to be pekchek... =P that day complain too much ady... pls bear with me.....