Sunday, April 13, 2008

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

I've been really busy for the past few weeks. Busy mugging. So pathetic. Had my Pharm Bio 233 test on Monday at 8-9am (31/03/08), Pharm Bio 231 test on the next Monday 8-9am (07/04/08) and Pharmaceutics 201 on Friday at 5-6pm (11/04/07). Basically, I've been forcing myself to study, study and study.

Well, talking about the test. It was crazy. We had to answer 25 short answered questions in like 50 minutes? WTH! Luckily BD missed out a page = less questions for us to answer. Phew~ After the test, I allowed myself relax a while by watching 2 episodes of Singapore drama. Then... I had to start MUGGING again!!! Sien~ Had to prepare for two tests in a week.

Pharm Bio 231 is all about cycling around the glycolysis and TCA cycle. Memorising those enzymes and reactions. @.@ Study until wanna vomit. Something bizarre happened on the morning when I have my Pharm Bio 231 test. I slept at 1am the night before and planned to wake up at about 4 or 5am to revise my Pharm Bio 233. My phone rang and I picked up the call. I listened to the operator talking for about few seconds and then I looked at the time. "OMG!!! WTH!! It's 730am!!!" I began to feel super frustrated and went to knock Yi Tyeng's room and asked her for the time. IT'S 730AM!!! Couldn't accept the fact that I didn't wake up and revise for my test but still, I had to. So, I just had to use that few minutes to go through my notes and off I went for the test. Until now, I still can't believe that I actually woke up at 730am when I have a test at 8am. Even if I have class at 8am, I won't wake up at 730am. I'll be changing clothes by that time. I don't know if I should thank Optus for calling me for some promotion thingy at 730am. If not, I won't be waking up until my housemates wanna go for test with me. =(

I couldn't sleep the night after Pharm Bio 231 test. I spent some time chatting with Siaw Tze about WW (her favourite lecturer because he's leng zai) on that night. And guess what? I had a dream and in that dream, we (me and WW) were living under the same roof. It's actually a nightmare for me because there were a few corpses and spooky things that happened in that house. The corpses were found on the bed of WW. Weird dream. That's what I can say for now. I can't remember the details anymore.

OK. Back to mugging again. This time it's for Pharmaceutics 201. Colloids, tabletting and rheology. ARgHH!! Trying to get used to YC's accent. Trying very hard to catch what she said in the lecture. Jotting this and that in my lecture notes. In the end, I have no idea what i wrote and had to listen to the ilecture again. No ilecture for tabletting. Luckily, the notes were sufficient for the test. I skipped all the five lectures on Friday to spend more time to revise for the test. The test was at 5-6pm. My Friday schedule is so damn packed. I have Microbiology lab from 8-11am. Lectures from 11-12 and 1-5pm. I know that I can't concentrate on those lectures. So, I stayed at home and studied for my test since there's ilecture for us to download from Webct. =P

After the test, it's total freedom. Had a drama marathon. I managed to finish 10 episodes of the drama "Just in Singapore" with Yi Tyeng in 2 nights. Michelle and Yijia joined us for the first night. Went to Carousel on Saturday. I thought I would buy a lot of clothes this weekend since I wanna shop and I want something new in my life. I want something to reward myself for studying so hard for my tests. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any nice clothes. They are so-not-attractive to me. I don't know why. =( So pathetic.

Today, I went for dimsum with Yi Tyeng, Yijia and Hsiu Li. We ordered lots of fooooood... Yum Yum...

J.A.D.E

yummmmmmmmmmyyyy!!!

the price that we had to pay

waiting for the bus under the hot sun


Before I end this post, let me introduce something nice. Tada!!!! See the tempting red box? It tastes so nice that I couldn't resist it at all. Kept on stuffing it into my mouth since I opened the box. Just have a try. It's really delicious for me, not for you perhaps. =P

makan makan

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u guys are really lucky to have ilecture on WebCT....we meds at monash here dun have ilecture =(((( and sometimes it's really hard to understand sth if i missed A WORD of wat the lecturer said. haiz...

i wanna eat nice dimsum also!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

oh ya Shapes is really tasty!! btw how much did u all pay for the dimsum? so many dishes o

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... yes yes... ilect n shape!!! both very nice..... lol... dimsum ar... each person aud16.90... hehe...

Yi Tyeng said...

LING WENG!!! Let's work hard together!!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

lol..... pharmchem!!!! better add more oil.....