Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yesterday wasn't a great day for me. WHY??

1. Woke up late for Chem review of mid-sem test + Chem revision session
2. Totally blur during chem revision session
3. Overate for lunch
4. Studied a little bit = not productive enough (FINALS --- COMING SOON)
5. Talked a lot
6. Almost finished a bar of CHOC with Michelle
7. Went to IGA
8. Ate 4 tang yuan for dinner because still very very full
9. Went to Cheah Yen's room to see her birthday present, Jac's room to get her memory stick, Yi Tyeng's room to talk about my dream of Andrew Crowe
10. Watched some part of a HK drama in Yi Tyeng's room + chit chat
11. Back to Cheah Yen's room + ate choc + chit chat
12. Back to my house + ate fish (prepared by Cecilia) + 3 more tang yuan
13. Online time!!!!! but felt very dizzy a while after that --> SLEEP!!!!

Now, talking about Andrew Crowe, sighh... I'm kinda scared of him now. No more admiring him. In my dream, my whole class was asked to do a lab report and I didn't know why I was that slow and blur that I need to copy my best friend's results (like how I copied ST's HB Practical). Out of sudden, I was left alone in the room. Why?? Because everyone had finished their work. So, I quickly copied my friend's lab report and was being caught red-handed by ANDREW CROWE. I was so scared that I begged him not to reveal it. And he said that he would give me a chance. However, I got the news that he went to report to some supervisor about me copying other people's work aka plagiarism. News spread extremely fast in university. Everyone who saw me look at me like semacam only. Made me felt so so guilty. At that moment, I hated him so much without realizing that I really did something wrong. After I woke up from my dream, I was so worried about my lab report. Yi Tyeng told me that some people got 0/10 for their lab reports because there were essentially similar to somebody else's lab reports. I don't want to get 0, neither do I want ST to get 0. Yesterday night before going to bed, my heart was beating so fast , made me couldn't sleep well although I was really dizzy. Sigh.. Please don't give 0 for my lab reports =( Super duper worried now.........

3 comments:

t.v. said...

Huhu, what a dream! Anyway, our reports are marked by Rima, so the dream definitely won't come true=)

~luckystar~ said...

not to scare u or anything, but he wrote comments on both mine and yeefang's reports saying that ours is similar but he didnt want to penalise both of us..but we did paraphrase la..not exactly the same la..instead, he gave us both full marks..he's nice la ok?? hehe.. =)

LiNg WeNg said...

he nice meh???? he's not the one who marked my reports oso..... =(