Sunday, June 17, 2007

I don't know why I cry so easily recently. Stress? No. Studies? No. Exams. No. Relationship? Yes.

Was reading Siaw Tze's blog and saw Calvin's comment. His comment made me cry early in the morning at 1145am. Their relationship is so strong that it really touches my heart. All the things that they have gone through together make who they are today. LOVE is so important between them and it's LOVE that brings them together and enables them to go through whatever it takes to be with each other. Few days ago, Yijia told me that she felt that LOVE is fragile. Yes, in a certain perception. On the other hand, LOVE can be very strong. Like the LOVE between Siaw Tze and Calvin. What do we need in a relationship? Like what Wai Teng told me before, 4 C are required in a relationship. Chemistry, Character, Compatibility and last but not least, Commitment. I think that commitment is the most important aspect in a relationship. I'm sure that Siaw Tze and Calvin have all of the 4C. That's what makes them a perfect couple. =)

I was there when Calvin gave Siaw Tze some of the surprises he mentioned in his comment. I thought of the Titiwangsa surprise because I knew that Siaw Tze really wanted Calvin to be there with her. So, I persuaded Siaw Tze to join us. Initially, she didn't want to but I managed to persuade her and I happily smsed Ryan to ask him to contact Calvin. I was really happy to see Siaw Tze's expression when Calvin suddenly appeared in front of her.

I was also there during their last outing in Mid Valley. I was separated from them as I'm a shopaholic. I told them that I want to shop for clothes. They were really tired by that time so I asked them to rest a while and I would be back soon. So, I happily went shopping around when Calvin called me out of a sudden. He told me to take good care of Siaw Tze for him. And I said that I will. He also told me that she cried just now when he was about to leave. I was like, "OMG. Really?" I totally didn't care about the clothes anymore. Went to look for them and asked if she's ok. I didn't comfort her much because I didn't know how to.

I don't have any talent in comforting people but I'm a very good listener. I can listen to anyone who are willing to share their problems with me but I'm seriously don't know how to give advices to them. So, it's kinda useless for them to look for me when they are facing any problem. However, I really mean to help those who are having any difficulties in their life. Have been listening to many of friends problems recently. Don't know what to say. Don't know what to do. I can only listen and talk a bit of crap. Don't know how to crack some jokes. Don't know how to make them happy. BUT, I seriously want to help by just listening to them. For me, I'll feel much better after sharing my problems with my friend and crying. There is only one friend whom I'll tell everything that is happening in my life. And he is Billy, my best pal since Form 1. He's good in giving me advices which I rarely listen. He's more mature than me although he's younger than me. Really hope that there's someone in Perth now who can listen to what my heart want to say everytime I face any problems. A person who will listen to me and let me cry as long as I want. Still foraging for that person who will bring colours into my life. Not to say that my friends here are not eligible enough to be that person. It's just that I need someone whom I can say everything that I want without any hesitation.

Was just trying to relax after listening to the second iLecture. Ended up updating my blog and talking crap.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

4C----true true.....

Anonymous said...

Wow... haha. when i read ur blog, it reminds me of dat day once more. but somehow i can't rmb calling u dat day until u mentioned it. haha. dat time i was too worried of her. scared she cannot stand strong n firm n i cannot remain there forever. guess friends can help her stand up still as well. thank you so much for being her frens as well and giving her support when she is down. hehe. thank you for this blog. it is really encouraging reading it. i feel as if there is someone supporting us and this really build up my strength n ease my burden. thank you so much. Love is indeed the greatest among all

LiNg WeNg said...

hehe... no worries... i didn't do anything much... i know that you two can hold onto this relationship... i have faith in both of you...

Yi Tyeng said...

Ling Weng ah Ling Weng, you really should get a bf as soon as possible. He's the only person dat can listen to you and let you cry as long as you want i guess.... =P
3 more days, oops, 2 more days to be precise, then we can ENJOY!!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... you thought so easy meh?? it's not that i say i want then i'll get one... haha... take it slowly.. haha... i believe that he'll appear in my life someday..... =)

bivo said...

Omg, i feel really honoured to share all ur probs. :) I never thought i can be that much of a help to u by just listening and giving advices that u dont listen. Haha. But of late, ive been receiving pouring problems from my friends too, needing me to listen and advise. So anything i'll always be available ya, if not msn, then email. Cheer up, and frenz foreva! :)

LiNg WeNg said...

u seriously helped me a lot....
THANKS A LOT, BILLY!!!!!
*hugsss*

emo-ist said...

i agree wif yi tyeng. hahah. ask yee fang 2 donate one la. she got so many. hahahhaha. ok! serious! ling weng! thou shalt not cry ok! later ur eyes get smaller den u noe. no...ur eyes so big, hard 2 become small. later u get fairer den u noe!

let's go shopping after exam!! wheee~! =D

*jeSSicA* said...

i couldn't agree more with yi tyeng.

u should get a bf!! hiak hiak

Siew Ting said...

hhaa... yea.. i think tht u should find a bf soon wor..
keke!!

LiNg WeNg said...

omg.. u all siao d... all ask me to find bf now... haha... was just emo-ing... hehe...

Anonymous said...

Haha they're right...u should get urself a bf asap...if u got bf now...no need to emo here emo there liao...lol

LiNg WeNg said...

u all think very easy la... stop talking bout bf stuff ok??? aiyo u all memang siao d....... i like to emo... canot meh???

Yi Tyeng said...

Wakaka! Tak sangka so many people agreed with me.... Ling Weng, you know what to do la ho? lol =P

LiNg WeNg said...

yi tyeng........... i dono what to do bo.... =P