Saturday, June 09, 2007

I LOVE SKYPE SO MUCH!!!!!!

Why????

Because you can call and talk to your friend for FREE and non-stop, despite the distance barrier. =P

Finally, after so long, I got to talk to Billy who's currently in India. Bright student. =)

Thanks for listening to me last night. Thanks for the super long conversation.

You know that I won't follow your advices but still, I always keep that in my mind.

Will try my very best to do the right thing. =)

Felt much better after skyping with you.

Hope that we can skype more often, like how we chit-chat using our house phones back in Miri (don't have to pay using our own money too). =p

THANKS!!!!!!

although I didn't study for the whole night, I'm still happy...

your favourite colour is green. so this blog is gonna be green... hehe...

2 comments:

bivo said...

OMG... one whole post dedicated for me! How sweet! Still remember i like green, eh? Haha. Yup, miss the old times talking and chit-chatting with you. Hmm, hopefully we will have another chance of a next skyping session together again! Wonder when will that be? Haha, looking ever forward(yes, i know your curtin's motto is this phrase; pun intended ;)) to it!

LiNg WeNg said...

tell me when u r going to on in skype ah!!!!!!!!!! must tell ah!!!!! got lots of stuff to share with u......