Monday, June 25, 2007

What did we do right after our PharmBio paper??? CITY!!!!!

TAKA
This is what I ordered but I forgot the name ... ops...

TAKA
Shared this with Yijia and Hsiu Li...

Yijia, me and Weena

Next stop...
UTOPIA...
p/s: Ais "Kachang" in Utopia... erm erm... bluek!!!!!
I want something like Malaysia's AIS KACANG!!!!!

TIME ZONE
picture time!!!


Too pale right??
Stupid machine!!! =P


Charlie's Angels
I don't know where the heck did I go...



This is a nice picture rite??


AHHHHH~!!!!!


What should I say about this pic???

Oh.. we went to Harbour Town before going to Utopia and Time Zone. I didn't buy anything there and this is weird for a girl like me who loves shopping. Haha!! Perhaps I was too exhausted... =P

All in all, the outing was great and enjoyable!!!!! Hope to see my classmates soon and plan for another outing together!!!!

No comments: