Saturday, June 02, 2007


END OF SEMESTER FUNCTION
02/06/07

Let's get it started!!!!!

Wai Teng and Jia Huei (duet)


Agnez
the rebellious student...

Rhia the Pirate
she won the best dress for girls... woo~


Shakti the Vampire

just simply grab this guy as he dressed up like erm..
don't know what to describe.. haha..


Devil in between


Huge Blue Patung


Box for Women???


Michelle Tan
our dearest RA


Du Du and Michelle with their masks on


Unit 5 residents and Stephan


My housemates


Last but not least...
my dear friends...

Gonna gain more weight after this party. Reasons?? Ingested too much oily and fattening stuff. For instance??? French fries, cheesecake. Ate a lot !!! Don't know if I'll exceed 55kg. I had promised my sister not to exceed a certain weight. She said 60 kg but I said 55kg. Please don't exceed the limit that I set.

6 comments:

bivo said...

Gosh, so fast 1 sem is over ady? Anyway, why are you not dressed up? ;p

*jeSSicA* said...

'agnez the rebellious student'

then u beside her is 'ling weng the guai student'??

LiNg WeNg said...

billy:
haha.. duno what to wear o.... dun hav that kinda custome oso.. hehe...

LiNg WeNg said...

jessica:
me guai student???? haha... very good description jessica... hehe....

~luckystar~ said...

haha..the box guy so perasanated la..where got ppl so perasan box themselves up as a gift "to women from God" konon..bluek..

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... i actually dun understand what is trying to convey through his costume.. haha...