Monday, April 19, 2010

the only uni day

Surprisingly, I was quite alert up till 12pm today. My lunch was pasta plus wedges from Bookmark Cafe. Cost me $8.30 for lunch. It was really a fattening meal, considering that there's lots of cheese on top of it. It doesn't taste as nice as I thought it would be. I can't be bothered as I just wanna fill my stomach up before my tutorial at 1pm. The tutorial is as boring as usual. The lectures after that were like sleeping tablets. I kept yawning and yawning and yawning.

I didn't sleep very late last night but Bel said I looked tired. Is my hair weird today? She asked Yi Tyeng if I straightened my hair today because it looked different. Weena thought that I cut my hair because it looked shorter to her. Yi Tyeng also commented that my hair looked short today. HUH? Everything is just normal to me. Just that my hair is getting wavy now and I hate that! Got so much comments on my hair today. Well, not many but it's still more than one. =P

I shall nap for a while before preparing a light-bulb dinner later at 7pm. What's my aim going to be today? Some drugs, at least. I hope I can control myself from falling asleep when I just start studying for like 30 minutes. =S

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

'What's my aim going to be today? Some drugs, at least.'

ling weng that sound soooo wrong =P

LiNg WeNg said...

ohhh.... my drug list... >.< curtin pharmacy student will und what i said...