Wednesday, April 28, 2010

isuxbecozimstupid

Sometimes you think that life sucks. Pharmacy sucks. Or maybe it's just me. Ok then. I suck. URGHHH!!!! Whatever! Shit happens again and I HATE IT!!! How I wish I can have Albert Einstein's brain. Can I even pass my 4th year pharmacy course? Can I graduate next year with this kinda performance? Shit man. This really sucks. BABI! I don't wanna fail my oral exam. Perhaps I should just sleep less, study more and study harder. Dammit! There's no life at all. I can't go out and relax. I only can watch tv and relax for maybe an hour during dinner. I'm just hating this kinda stupid damn life of a 4th year pharmacy student. A life full of shit.

The only thing I'm happy about today is my Malay language is still good. I just know that guy is a Malaysian from the way he talks. Sound so much like Lukman. Glad that I could be the translator for him. It was quite funny when everyone in the store doesn't understand what we were talking about, even Caroline.

5 comments:

t.v. said...

jgn putus asa..

LiNg WeNg said...

i'll end up with oily stools then.. that's one of the side effect of xenical.. >.<

Siew Ting said...

i feel u... >.<

lukman khairi said...

woot woottt.. let me polish ur malay even more. whats next, a few malay idioms? :)

Yi Tyeng said...

haha. ling weng. u and ur xenical.
Btw, add oil! and sleep less. :P