Sunday, April 04, 2010

the girls and me

I went out with my girl friends (Hsiu Li, Christy, Yee Fang) right after my test last Thursday. We went to Harbour Town and Carousel. It was a tiring day. Shopping doesn't seem to be as exciting as it used to be. There's nothing much to try on. I've kinda lost interest in the clothes in Perth. That's a sign of ageing, which is bad. Oh well, I'm not 18 anymore. I don't spend money on those clothes that I won't be wearing as often. Plus, I won't be wearing anything nice except on Mondays. The day which I have to go to uni for lectures and tutorials. You can find me dressed in black and white every Tuesday to Friday in the pharmacy. As if I'm attending some funeral ceremony.

Friday just passed like that, without saying goodbye. And here comes Saturday. A day I spent on grocery shopping with Yi Tyeng and accompanying Yijia to city. It was a good opportunity for me to catch up with Yijia since we've not met and chat each other for some time. This girl went home with plastic bags filled with different kind of products. Me? 2 bubble teas. One for myself and another one for Yi Tyeng. My 3rd bubble tea of the week.

I napped for a while when I reached home. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to sleep well because I heard my housemate talking SUPER loudly in her room. I forced myself to fall asleep again and yes, I managed to nap for another 10 minutes or so before I heard her talking again. Quite depressing, I must say. But all I can do now is to bear with it.

Time for me to sleep again. Haih~ Like what I posted in FB as my status: LingWeng Wong thinks that she's the only 4th year pharmacy student who never fails to relax herself during this easter break. Being too relaxed is not a good thing, especially when you know that you have lots of stuff to be done.

What's a korean meal without kimchi? =)

3 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i went to harbour town too! and didn't buy anything, except shop for friends' birthday gifts...

LiNg WeNg said...

harbour town is sien la..... lol.... i need to get some pressies for my friends too.... any suggestion?

*jeSSicA* said...

haha i got all of them in harbour town!