Thursday, April 15, 2010

=S

It's quite stressful when you know that you need to be very fast but you're just not fast enough, when you know that you are supposed to have the knowledge but you just can't get it all into your brain. I become more stressed when people are waiting for me. Waiting for me to finish dispensing, waiting for me to get the right product, waiting for me for their scripts. The list goes on and on and on and on. People are expecting a lot from you, more than what you can give. Sometimes I feel sad when I can't even recommend or find a product, WWHAMM properly or give a good counselling with some lifestyle management. I think people get frustrated with me sometimes as time passes because they think I should know this and that or maybe everything by now. The gloomy weather just make things worse and it's freaking cold now in Perth. Luckily, I have my quilt and fleece pyjamas to keep me warm at night.

No comments: