Monday, February 01, 2010

i'm still alive

The last time I posted something in my blog was exactly a month ago. That's quite long ago. For me, being at home = being lazy. Home is where I can sit back and relax. I've been eating a variety of food since the day I reached Miri. I just love the food in Malaysia. YUM~ I'll post up some pictures taken in Penang soon, I hope.

Today, I went back to my previous high school for the second time. The first time was to pass my sister's certificates to the clerk to be certified by the principal. The second time was to get those certified certificates back. However, the clerk had not stamped on the certificates yet as she said that the principal told her that she needs to see the original copies of the certificates before stamping them. Okay. So, I drove my mom to the school and followed her to the office. We let the clerk check the certificates and she asked me to stamp all the certificates. How great was that. She thought I was the one who needs to get the certificates certified. It was really tiring to stamp the whole stack of certificates. Then, my mom had to bring the certificates to be signed by the principal. I waited outside the office and watched how crazy can high school students be. I watched how those students behaved in school. Some were really noisy. Well, most of them were. Perhaps it's because it was recess time. So, everyone was like running here and there, chasing each other. They really gave me a headache just by shouting and running around. I witnessed some stupid and funny scenes as well. At that moment, I do miss my high school life. Miss all my friends in high school. Miss those who were so naive and mischievous at that time. Miss the good old days.

Anyway, I think I need to get some sleep now. Need to start my spring cleaning tomorrow for the upcoming Chinese New Year celebration.

No comments: