Sunday, February 21, 2010

...

It's the time to pack and get ready for a stressful life in Perth again. Again. Sigh. I'll be leaving for Kl this Tuesday evening. I'll then fly to Perth the next morning. Time to say goodbye to my home sweet home. No worries. I'll be back in less than a year time. =) Then, I'll need to start my working life in 2011. Wow! That's really fast! That's another chapter of life. Don't feel like stepping into that kinda life yet. I have no choice but to accept the fact. I am 23 this year and it's gonna be my last year in university. I'm so gonna miss my university life. So not excited about my rotations this year. Have no work experience at all although I'm turning 23 this year (gosh! I'm so old!!!!!!!!!!). That's bad. Real bad. =S Wish me luck yea! Hope that I can pick up everything that I should know in a quick pace.

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u kept stressing that u are 23 this year when it's still more than half a year to ur birthday! =P

Jack said...

Weng, I am one year older than you and I start working with totally no working experience also..At that time, I worried so much also..like "wat if I have forgotten all the things that I have learned?" or "What if I am so stupid and will get scoldings from seniors in office all the time?" But, no worries, it's just a new challenge, but, it requires much more EQ...u know what I mean...

Yeah..last year in university..enjoy and appreciate every moment you have...but..one fact is...the last day in university..is really..really..emotionally painful..

Siew Ting said...

23 >.<
and if we follow chinese calendar, we are 24 dy!

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks for all the encouragement, whether it's on my age issue or the working experience which i lack of... hope this year will be a great year of learning for me... i'll do my best... =D