Saturday, February 27, 2010

bits and pieces

I've been back for a few days. I had to spend a night in KLIA on Tuesday for my flight the next day. Luckily, Pek came over to accompany me since he's staying somewhere in Cyberjaya. I only managed to sleep for an hour and half at Burger King. Thanks for the company.


When I first entered the plane, I slept like a log. Fortunately, Bryan helped me to keep the headphone and form distributed by the air-stewardess. I couldn't finish the food served by MAS. Maybe it was because I just had a heavy breakfast at McD at about 8am. I always finish all my food served. Typical auntie. But that day, I couldn't force myself to eat up everything because I was really full.


When I reached home that evening, I started to chat with YT There wasn't much time for me to unpack my stuff before going to
Hsiu Li's house for a birthday surprise. I had a quick shower and walked over to her house with YT. We had Ciao Italia that night. =)


We had orientation the next day. Orientation Day was a torture. The workshop was worse. I went to meet my preceptor and discussed some details with him for a while. Then I went to Carousel for grocery with Yi Tyeng as it opens till 9pm every Thursday. We bumped into Chui Ying and Dolly in the bus. They were on their way to Carousel as well. I shall go to their house some time since Dolly said that there's a handsome Filipino housemate staying in her house. *wink*


There were a lot of people in Carousel that night. Perhaps it's always that packed on Thursday night. I've learnt a lesson that night. You should never plan a grocery on Thursday night. There were like so many people waiting for bus 72. Everyone was talking in the bus. It was so noisy that the bus driver didn't hear the bell ringing and missed 2 stops. As a result, we had to walk home with all our groceries. It was tiring. Plus, it was kinda scary to walk outside at night. So, say NO to late night grocery.


Yijia came over last night for dinner after my workshop. Although I was the light bulb of the night, I feel happy that you're happy. =) Just remember that you need to add more confidence into something.

Just before she came, I unblocked someone in my msn list. Some irritating, kiasu guy. Well, what can I say. Another lesson learnt. Never unblock anyone that you find annoying in your msn list if you'd previously blocked him or her. The moment I unblocked him, he started to crap. URGH!!! I just hate the feeling of being disturbed. I was being polite so I replied him. But I just find him so annoying no matter what he said. Hence, I shall continue blocking him.


Time to cool down and divert to something else. Something branded. LV. I've been watching people carrying LV bag around me. I feel like having one as well but it's just so expensive that I don't think I could afford one. When shall I stop picturing myself carrying one LV bag? Maybe when I start to know that earning money is not an easy job. That would a year time.


Everyone is asking me whether I'm excited that my rotation is starting soon. To be honest, I'm not actually. I'm worried and stressed but I'll try my best to perform well. I seriously need to stop slacking. I'm a well-known procrastinator. I just never change and I wonder why.

I need some rest before starting my busy life again. I must sleep early tonight. I've been sleeping after 1am since I came back here. I had a long chat with YT last night even though I was coughing the whole night. We chatted for about 5 hours. I think it was about 4am when I lied on my bed. We talked about everything. Everything that happened in the last one month. It was really fun to talk and laugh out loud although it was really late that time. Guess we won't be having such a long chat after our semester starts. Good luck in your honours. =)

Missing home...

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u become light bulb?? oooohhh~~

LV bag, haha u have the same dream as christine there =P

i agree, never unblock the person u blocked before!

LiNg WeNg said...

u commented before i finished editting.. lol..

*jeSSicA* said...

u editted quite a fair bit~

LiNg WeNg said...

yea..... i know.. hahaha... i took my sweet time editing last night...