Tuesday, February 23, 2010

greetings from KLIA

Hello! I'm currently using WiFi in KLIA now. Just for a short 2 hours time. Stingy KLIA.

Finished everything served in the plane just now except the pineapple. Food was served at 4 something. It was really boring to sit in the plane alone without anything to read. So I just sat there and stared. I bet I looked stupid at that time.

Reached KLIA at about 6.30pm. Walked around KLIA to search for a socket so that I can watch some drama series from my laptop. I did that for a few times. I even bumped into Poh Yee who was having dinner with her family at KFC. What a coincidence! She's heading to Sydney for her honours. =)

So here I am now, facing my laptop, updating my blog, chatting with some friends and watching drama at the same time. Such a multitasker.

If you were to ask me whether I feel sleepy now, the answer would be yes. My bedtime was shifted a few hours earlier when I was back in Miri. I usually sleep at 12-ish. 1am the latest. Oh. I slept at 10-ish when I was in Sibu and Sarikei. Lol.

Right now, I shall shower myself with the drama series that I have. I might not have time to enjoy my drama series in Perth like before as I'll be busy for the whole week except Saturday and Sunday. I think I'll spend my weekend on sleeping and resting. Haha.

Time to sign off now. Good night, world.

No comments: