Saturday, July 11, 2009

this is why i'm FAT!

I just finished a 100g Lindt Dark Pear Intense chocolate bar 10 minutes ago. Yes. All by myself. How great is that. This is the reason why I gain weight again. My mouth just can't stop munching something. I hate holidays. I got nothing better to do except eating. =( Hmm. At least I have food to be eaten. I should be grateful. Well, I do love holidays, to be honest. But it can get a little bit boring sometimes. Seriously. I wish all my housemates are back now. At least I have someone to talk to instead of watching drama alone in my messy room. At least there is someone cooking and having lunch with me during the day. I haven't unpack some of my stuff yet. This is how lazy I can be. =P The only time I decide to transform my room into a pristine one is......... after exams and when I am too free and in the mood.

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u hate holidays?? =.=

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... coz i got nothing to do... =(