Saturday, July 18, 2009

17-07-09

I set my alarm for the first time since I came back from my winter trip. I woke up at 10am and saw Yijia's message. This random girl texted me at 4am to ask if I could accompany her to Carousel to check out the new iPhone 3G S, preferably before 11am. 4 AM!!!!! She must be crazy. She even dreamt of iPhone the night before. So, she's totally crazy over iPhone. Anyway, back to the story. I was like thinking on my bed, it's 10am now and I don't think I can make it. Plus, I had to go out at 12pm so I told her that I couldn't make it. She said that it's not gonna take a long time. So, we went to Carousel together and she got her iPhone. Then, we went to Utopia for lunch with Yie Min as promised. Yijia then went to sing K with her coursemates and I went to walk around with YM. There's nothing much in Northbridge so we ended up having a drink in Easy Way. Sometimes, it's nice to update yourself with some news. Thanks for sharing all the stories. =) As for dinner, we went to Annalakshmi Restaurant with Wan Ling and Eric. Yijia had to join in because she had to come home with me since her iPhone was still charging in my room. No choice at all. Haha. I'm still full right now. I ate so much. Such a pig! Anyway, here comes all the pictures of... F-O-O-D!!!

三杯鸡

sze chuan lamb

sizzling japanese tofu

my yaleto relish tea

YM's plum milk tea

my dinner

~ the end ~

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i remember now...we din go to carousel when we went perth last year right?

LiNg WeNg said...

yea... you guys said that it's not necessary since it's only a shopping complex.. lol..

Siew Ting said...

OMG OMG, iPhone 3G S! me wan me wan!
how much does it cost in aus?

LiNg WeNg said...

she got it under $49 cap with additional $5 every month for 2 years.. =)