Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I just cleaned the whole house today because there is gonna be an inspection tomorrow. Wan Ling told me to clean those dirty parts of the house only, specifically the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm quite a perfectionist so I decided to clean the whole house no matter how long it takes. I asked Wan Ling to stop cleaning since she had to finish her presentation stuff. I'm just being too free and I love clean house. It took me quite some time to clean but I have plenty of time to kill.

It's my mom's birthday today. I wished her a happy birthday this morning and I continued with my drama series. Currently, I'm watching Emergency Unit. I think I can finish it by this Friday. =)

Thinking back of what happened exactly a year ago, I still could remember what I went through in just one day. I had my supplementary paper in the morning and I got a big surprise at the end of the day. How could I forget? I don't think I would ever forget that day. Ever. Of course I won't spend my life thinking about that day. It's such a waste of time. I thank God for that day though. Thank you for setting me free and giving me another chance for a better life. Not to forget you who listen to all my cryings and complains that day but I don't think that you'll be reading this. You might not even remember since it's so insignificant to you. Anyway, you were the first person whom I wanted to call. Thank you for trying to comfort me even when you know that I never listen. =P

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

"I'm quite a perfectionist so I decided to clean the whole house no matter how long it takes."

...suddenly remember that u are a virgo too (i DO remember that ur birthday is in sept k, exactly 1 week after mine)

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... happy that you remember it... =P