Wednesday, July 29, 2009

an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

I went to see a doctor today. My appointment was at 3pm but I waited for almost an hour before the doctor called out my name. So many people fell sick huh? Well, I consulted her for 5 minutes. I saved her so much time. =P The outcome is I'll just have to wait for the wound to heal by itself. She told me that it may take 10 weeks or more. When I told her about my finger, she didn't know what to do with it. She just told me to keep an eye on it. If it really happens frequently, I would need to go back to her again. I seriously hope that it won't happen again because I hate to visit the doctor. Who likes it anyway?

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

what happened to ur finger?

LiNg WeNg said...

hmmm... it turned white while i was cooking dinner.. happened 3 times.. and it's just that particular finger.. so i was just curious to know what actual cause is.. but the doctor didn't know as well.. =(