Sunday, August 17, 2008

proud to be Malaysian

Although Lee Chong Wei didn't win the gold medal, I'm still proud of him. He made it into the final in Olympics!!! We, as Malaysians, should be proud of that. He won a silver medal for badminton!!! We, as Malaysians, ought to be proud of him once again!!! I can't believe that I was actually watching the final match between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. This is really my first time watching a badminton match. Perhaps it's because Malaysia made it into the final? I wasn't a fan of any sports at all but now, I started to watch basketball and badminton match. I've always told Wee to call me out if there's any basketball match in Miri. There's nothing to do at home beside watching television all day long. Might as well go out and enjoy the game. I found that sports can be interesting too. Not as boring as I thought. I didn't understand why guys love football so much. Watching so many people in the field fighting for the ball. I thought that was really ridiculous. I don't understand why my brother will shout non-stop when a team scored a goal. Well, guess I can understand a bit now. It's just so exciting. I'm beginning to love sports. Bit by bit. =)

Many people say that Lin Dan is handsome. Yea, I agree but his attitude is not that good. He's kinda too proud of himself. Hmm... I personally don't like his attitude. Heard that he's bad-tempered too. Well, this was the first time I watched a match of his. Can't judge him solely from this game. Might be a little bias since he's fighting against Malaysia, my country. Well, it's undeniable that he's a good player. So, congratulation. Anyway, I'm still proud of Lee Chong Wei. =)

No comments: