Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13

It' Wednesday. It's 13.08.08. Not 08.08.08 anymore. I forgot to post a blog on that memorable day. 08.08.08 is such a special day. Only exist once in a lfetime. I spent that night watching the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008 at home. I was really amazed by the opening ceremony. I love the fireworks. Those who know me well will know that I'm a person who loves fireworks a lot. Haha. I was like "WOW~~~WOW~~~WOW~~~" during the display of the fireworks. Gosh~ They are just so lovely. My housemate even said that if someone were to propose to me with all those fireworks around, I'll definitely say yes. >< Talking about 13.08.08. A year ago, I was doing something which I asssumed as 'special' but guess that's not gonna happen again. Many Chinese people think that the number 13 is an unlucky number. Guess it's also my unlucky number? Hope nothing special will fall on the 13th of every month anymore because I'm beginning to hate the number 13.

Wee showed me the parcel that he's gonna send me for my birthday. *happy* I'm gonna be 21 soon. Talking about 21, I suddenly remembered something. There was once I went out shopping with my mom in KL. We were in a jewellery shop and I told her that the necklace with a key pendant was so nice. She then told me that I'm not old enough for that yet. I was like "What? Why? Since when wearing a necklace needs a particular age?" She then explained to me about the key. The key will be given to us when we turn 21. Key to our freedom. That's what shows we are turning to a real adult and a mature person, i suppose.

Suddenly, I miss Billy a lot. It has been quite some time since the last time we spent hours chatting in msn. Gosh~ Miss the old days when we tell each other secrets, share our joy and sadness together, give each other encouragement and advices, etc. I must force him to spend more time in msn when he gets back to Malaysia for holiday.

Tomorrow is gonna be a tiring day for me again. 8am - 5pm. Gonna be so damn exhausted. tata~

No comments: