Sunday, August 03, 2008

edo shiki

This is my first weekend after uni started. What did I do for the weekend without anymore drama? On Saturday, I washed my jeans. It was a sunny day. Good for laundry. I think I just wasted my Saturday by surfing the net, deleting photos in my laptop, listening to songs, downloading songs, and defragmenting my laptop. Oh, I went for a short jog too. Just wanna increase my heart rate since it's been a while since the last time i jogged. At night, I watched Bridget Jones since I never watched it before. Boring~

What about Sunday? I went out with Yi Tyeng to the city. We went to Edo Shiki for lunch. We wished that we could try everything in the shop but our tummies have limited capacity. Too bad. Here's some photos taken during our lunch.

Edo Shiki

Wished that we could try out everything

Yi Tyeng's Chicken Katsu Bento

My Chicken Udon Soup

Egg tarts

Chive and Prawn Dumplings

Satisfied =)

What am I thinking now? Tomorrow is... MONDAY!!!! The stupid gaps between my lectures on Monday make me so sick of it!!! Have to walk back to VH since I got nothing to do in uni. Hope that it won't rain tomorrow. =)

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i want egg tart....

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... u can make some since u r so talented!!!! =P

Anonymous said...

u made me miss edo shiki now =(

hmph..no matter how i shall go tomorrow!I lub da place for its chi-jap combination!

im a food craver,es DESSERT!So if ur up to a nice food meal,pull me in!Ever ready lol..

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... sure thing!!!