Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pampered day...



What a wonderful day!!! Felt so pampered today!!! Best day of my break!!!

It's really nice to have a housemate who cooks really well. I'm referring to my dear housemate, Michelle. She can cook really well. Thanks to her, I got the chance to eat chicken rice today.



My dinner was S-U-P-E-R-B!!! This time, the chef is not Michelle but a guy who can cook better than me.


black bean salmon fish with chicken mushroom balls

green curry chicken with potatoes

green vege with carrots and fishballs

Had a wonderful night. I drank my favourite Sarsi after dinner.
It was superb superb superb.

Finally, I finished Survivor Law II after soooooooo long.

Had rock melon for refreshment while watching the drama.
Couldn't describe my feeling now.

Happy all day long..... Thanks so much...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arghh..i feel so hungry after i saw all those FOOD!!!!!!!11
aRgh..so nice!!!!!!!!111