Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy birthday to my dear christine =P


On 22nd April 1987, a girl was born... Today [22.04.2008], she turns 21 and gets her freedom from me... haha... just kidding... Representing the birthday girl...


Christine Wong Siew Ping

always have a sweet smile on her face

isn't she cute with the clowns?

we've been friends for a few years and we did so many things together
.
.
.


camwhore together

act cute together

act cool together

took an adventure together

went to KB together

went to church together [once]

have fun together

I won't forget all these sweet memories that we had together...
I bet you won't too, right??

hope you'll be as *surprised* as this when you see this post =P
[she's gonna kill me for posting this picture of her]

Hey~ Another birthday gift for you on your special day...
especially for you, you know?



enjoy the video =)


♥♥♥ happy 21st birthday my dear christine ♥♥♥
hope you feel my for you [as a friend of course]

Love always,
Ling Weng

p/s: remember to bring me go jalan-jalan cari makan when I go to Sibu ya... like what we did 2 years ago (^-^)

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

omg........

muahahahahahaha!!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

y u laugh till so kong bu?????

*jeSSicA* said...

coz of that video la! i remember we took it!

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... yea... christine really knows how to shake her butt... lol...