Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Woke up this morning due to my phone. Yijia called. She wanna get my student ID from me since she forgot to bring hers. They are going to Rottnest Island for a day trip. I planned to sleep back since it was only 8am. After a while, my cousin called. We talked about the souvenirs that she want me to get from Perth. Then, I'm now sitting in front of my lappie blogging because I have nothing to do. Talking about my dream, I dreamt of Pharmaceutics. I passed all components of that unit but not the practical in my dream. Erm... but in the real life, I did pass my practical exam. In my dream, I only got 4 out of 10 for my practical exam. So, what is the message of this dream?? I still haven't decide which notes to bring back and study. The likelihood of me sitting for supplementary paper is high and I'm scared. I don't wanna come back for supp~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

just wanna let u know that u are tagged! hahaha

LiNg WeNg said...

omg!!! y tagged me o???